Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thankfully Home Alone

After almost two weeks of constant visitors, we're alone in our home again. I love my family and I'm so gratefully for all that they've done for us these past weeks. I'm so glad that they're gone. Actually I really enjoyed my sister coming with her kids. Our kids got along great and I didn't feel bad about her helping out. Probably because it was stuff I needed done. I really wish she could have stayed longer, but it hard being away from one's hubbin. Now I just have to find everything they put away for me. Why doesn't anyone think exactly like me?
I'm also a little bummed. My wonderful mother-in-law hasn't really seen my newest joy except five minutes in the hospital because my father-in-law needed to get something from there. I shouldn't complain because she did take my boys for a couple of days. I guess it's nothing new to her. Just a little complaint. Over all life is good, because right now my house is quite!

No comments:

Post a Comment